is a personnel provider with 14+ years of experience!
- Current resume
- Degree per position requirements
- Active license per state requirements
- Current BLS and/or other applicable specialty certifications
- At least 2 clinical references covering the last year of employment
Compensation and Benefits
- 401k with company match
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Tax Advantage Program (Nontaxable reimbursements)
- Travel allowance or reimbursement
- Competitive Referral Bonus Program
- Dedicated recruiter
- 24-hour office support
- Loyalty Bonuses
- Free CEUs are available!
- License reimbursement
- Certification reimbursement
At Procare USA, we take care of you – work with us not, for us!
Please call for more information (800-403-5975 ext. 2).